Resources for Parenting Survivors:
ACES Too High – https://acestoohigh.com/
- learn about the Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
- Get your ACE score and find out what it means for you
Rachel Grant Coaching – http://rachelgrantcoaching.com/
- “My program, Beyond Surviving, has been specifically designed to change the way we think about and heal from abuse. Based on my educational training, study of neuroscience, and lessons learned from my own journey, I have successfully used this program since 2007 to help my clients break free from the past and move on with their lives.” ~Rachel Grant
The Mama Bear Effect – http://www.themamabeareffect.org
- An effective resource for talking to kids about body safety
Beating Trauma – http://beatingtrauma.com/
- “Through my work as a writer, advocate, speaker and guide, I am helping survivors of childhood trauma move past the trauma and find new ways to uncover who they were meant to be, as individuals and as parents.” ~Elisabeth Cory
HealWriteNow – http://healwritenow.com/
- A resource rich in articles written by and/or for parenting survivors.
Trigger Points Parenting Survivors Community – https://www.facebook.com/TriggerPointsAnthology
- An online community created by Trigger Points editors Joyelle and Dawn, where parenting survivors can learn, connect, share and discuss parenthood.
**This list is an ongoing work. If you have a suggestion for an addition, please tell us about a resource you created, or one that has worked for you. Thank you!